70 ± 5 Shore A
Repair system for conveyor belts and rubber wear protection
This 2-component repair material was developed by LUTZE, especially for the repair of damaged rubber conveyor belts.
In particular, the adhesion and abrasion were optimized to the rubber’s characteristics. Damages can be repaired in as little as 40 minutes. The conveyor is operational again immediately after finishing the work.
- Repairing of cover rubber damages of fabric and steel cord conveyor belts
- Compatible with all common scraper and belt cleaning systems
- Covering mechanical fasteners
- Restoring extremely stressed areas
- Sealing plate seams of installed linings
- Only small tools required
- Fast, clean processing
- Fastest curing time
- Minimum downtime of your conveyor
- Simple handling, even for inexperienced users
- Applicable in hard-to-reach locations
- Perfectly adjusted to rubber characteristics
- Cartridges reclosable
- Good adhesion on nearly every material
(please ask for special primers for your application)
- Coating of metal parts and mechanical processing
- Manufacturing of prototypes
- Producing semi-finished products and much more
UPM recommends using Lutze LUWIREP® 70 to repair small areas of damage to the coating of UPM’s WISA-TopGrip.
For any questions, contact us at: