High wear-resistant plates from proven LUWITAN polyurethanes that protect the liner system components against wear, corrosion and caking. Standard and storage formats are 2000 x 1000 mm, 10 mm to 20 mm thick in 65 and 85 Shore A. In addition, other dimensions and special qualities can be offered.
Areas of use
- Lining of hoppers and tanks
- Slide and transfer stations
- Pipe linings
- Vibration channels and chute boxes
- Bucket conveyors
- Highly resistant to wear
- Resistance to many media (oils, fats, ...)
- Weather-resistant, hydrolysis-resistant
- Good sliding properties
- Elastic sound absorbing
- Easy to process and exchange
- Easy to attach
Lining of extremely heavily strained hoppers, bins and chutes in adhesive processes. When rubber linings have reached their limits, this wear protection is the solution to achieve a better service life or to guarantee resistance against high levels of stress and strain.
Attachment in the bonding process with the proven rubber adhesive systems from the Lutze program.